[comp.os.msdos.apps] ATI VGAWonder Drivers for Windows 3.0

van@bnet.UUCP (Van Zimmerman) (03/31/91)

Where can I find 800x600x256 color drivers for the VGAWonder for
Windows 3.0?

Van Zimmerman    | "That's all right, I know your sister too." - L.Z.

Van Zimmerman
van@bnet.UUCP
Link to the Beyond BBS	+1 812 339-5140		Member of the VBBSN

keating@rex.cs.tulane.edu (Sean Ceitinn) (04/01/91)

In <mXmNZ1w164w@bnet> van@bnet.UUCP (Van Zimmerman) writes:

> Where can I find 800x600x256 color drivers for the VGAWonder for
> Windows 3.0?

Since this might be of general interest, I'll post it rather than
reply directly.

    o Drivers for many video cards (as well as other windows software)
      can be found on the site cica.cica.indiana.edu in the directory
      <pub/pc/win3>.  (Sans brackets, of course.>

    o Also, the best forums for questions concerning MS Windows are
      the newsgroups <comp.windows.ms> and <comp.windows.ms.programmer>.

Luck!

Sean
--
 | Looking for genealogical histories of | | keating@rex.cs.tulane.edu |