[comp.os.msdos.apps] Qemm , Freelance, ATMATLAB

winstead@faraday.ECE.CMU.EDU (Charles Holden Winstead) (04/03/91)

Previously, I asked:

>I like QEMM because it remapps my memory and fills in by missing base memory,
>but it chokes on ATMATLAB.  Also, is there a MATLAB newsgroup or mailing list
>that I could get a hold of.

Now, while I can swithch to pcmatlab, atmatlab makes use of extended memory
allowing more vaiable space, which I really cannot do without.  But now,

I can't get Freeelance 3.0 from Lotus to run under QEMM Either!!

I really like some of the stuff QEMM does, but if all my stuff dies with it,
how much good does it do me?  Does anyone have any experience using Freelance
with QEMM.  Freelance needs 640k base memory, so I need a memory manager such
as windows or QEMM, but when I use these, Freelance starts up and works for a
while, and hangs up.  Any ideas?  I'm using an Intel 120, 386 with 512k base,
4Meg extended under msdos 3.3.

Thanks!
Chuck

P.S.  I sent mail to the wordperfect mailing list - no reply.  Has anyone
      done this correctly?