[comp.os.msdos.apps] Sex Park in Nevada?????

jeremy@horus.cem.msu.EDU (Stallion) (04/20/91)

	Well Folks, How goes it?

	I was in the same room as A Current Affair the other day and
found myself inadvertently watching it. Maureen was interveiwing a couple
from Nevada (I unfortunately can't recall their names, the lady was a warden
and the guy a psychologist (sp?)). They live in the county that prositution is legal in and were planning on building some sort of theme park that had to do
with sex. I only caught about 2 minutes of the interview (?Reno-area?) so don't
have many details other than the couple, I believe, were trying to develop it
as an old west park complete with Brothels, and A Current Affair was trying
to bring across the sex mostly.

Can anyone elaborate on this situation?

How does that particular county in Nevada deal with prostitution? I know
it's legal there but how well structured by the Gov't?

IMHO, Prostitution can be ran legally with GOOD repercutions (I Know Its
	Spelled Wrong) if it is monitored closely. For a good example
DO NOT look in a large city. The stereotypical prostitution ring is only
beneficial to the pimp.  The girls should be able to decide whether they
^^^^^^
beneficial to the pimp.  In a good situation the girls would be free to
decide whether they want to do the deed with the client or not.  All
customers would go through a manditory health check for screening VD
and other goodies.  The Girls would also have a regular checkup.
It is my understanding that there are Houses operating in nevada now
 that have similar set-ups.

	I've got to run now but I'll post more info as I receive it.

 All opinions welcome, I'm curious as to what the general consensus is
on this topic.

				SEE YA!!!!

					Stallion

sschnellm@cc.curtin.edu.au (04/22/91)

In article <1991Apr20.020221.5577@msuinfo.cl.msu.edu>, jeremy@horus.cem.msu.EDU (Stallion) writes:

> 	Well Folks, How goes it?
>
> 	I was in the same room as A Current Affair the other day and
> found myself inadvertently watching it. Maureen was interveiwing a couple
> from Nevada (I unfortunately can't recall their names, the lady was a warden
> and the guy a psychologist (sp?)). They live in the county that prositution is legal in and were planning on building some sort of theme park that had to do
> with sex. I only caught about 2 minutes of the interview (?Reno-area?) so don't
> have many details other than the couple, I believe, were trying to develop it
> as an old west park complete with Brothels, and A Current Affair was trying
> to bring across the sex mostly.

   [stuff deleted]

> Can anyone elaborate on this situation?
> 				SEE YA!!!!
>
> 					Stallion

What an enormous waste of network recources...
Come on, grow up !!!

Marcus
sschnellm@cc.curtin.edu.au