[comp.os.msdos.apps] PC-Outline

slc1290@hare.udev.cdc.com (steve chesney x4662) (05/02/91)

Does anyone know whatever happened to PC-Outline?  About three years ago,
Brown Bag Software announced and took money for a major upgrade to be
called PC-Outline Plus; it never was released.  I like, use and am registered
for PCO, but it is beginning to show its age - I would like mouse support,
an undo and a spell checker.  Are there products that do outlining and
simple work processing as intuitively and well as PCO but have some of
these new features?

--

Steve Chesney       Control Data Corporation      slc1290@hare.udev.cdc.com

rob.bbs@shark.cs.fau.edu (Robert Rittenhouse) (05/03/91)

slc1290@hare.udev.cdc.com (steve chesney x4662) writes:

> Does anyone know whatever happened to PC-Outline?  About three years ago,
> Brown Bag Software announced and took money for a major upgrade to be
> called PC-Outline Plus; it never was released.  I like, use and am registered
> for PCO, but it is beginning to show its age - I would like mouse support,
> an undo and a spell checker.  Are there products that do outlining and
> simple work processing as intuitively and well as PCO but have some of
> these new features?
> --
> Steve Chesney       Control Data Corporation      slc1290@hare.udev.cdc.com

You might look at Grandview. By the same author & quite similar.
I looked at and rejected the first version (not worth the money
over PCO, IMHO) but they have a new one out.
Symantec, I think.
Rob R.