[comp.os.msdos.apps] Sprint - Programming Info and File Sources?

6500cmd@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Charles M Dugan) (06/26/91)

Does anyone know of a good source of information on
Borland's Sprint word processor?  Are there any servers
that have files related to programming Sprint - both
information and actual examples of macros?  Are there
very many other Sprint users out there?  I know of a
few through local BBSs, but I haven't seen much discussion
of this package anywhere on the net.  Thanks.

J0S@psuvm.psu.edu (06/27/91)

A discussion group for Sprint exists as SPRINT-L at LISTSERV@NDSUVM1.BITNET.
The group is inactive for the most part, but you will probably get responses
to any questions you have.

and a single line of mail patterned after
      SUBSCRIBE SPRINT-L Your Name

celoni@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Jim Celoni) (06/27/91)

Alas, the only source I know about is the Sprint section of the Borland
Applications Forum (borapp) on Compu$erve.  It has message and file areas,
and is still active, despite Borland's announcement that they won't be
upgrading Sprint.
	+j, still a heavy Sprint user

s64421@zeus.usq.EDU.AU (house ron) (06/28/91)

6500cmd@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Charles M Dugan) writes:

>Does anyone know of a good source of information on
>Borland's Sprint word processor?  Are there any servers
>that have files related to programming Sprint - both
>information and actual examples of macros?  Are there
>very many other Sprint users out there?  I know of a
>few through local BBSs, but I haven't seen much discussion
>of this package anywhere on the net.  Thanks.

I believe sprint is no longer developed by Borland.  Perhaps that
explains things.

--
Regards,

Ron House.   (s64421@zeus.usq.edu.au)
(By post: Info Tech, U.C.S.Q. Toowoomba. Australia. 4350)