[comp.os.msdos.misc] Presentations on pc's

Greg.Smith@p11.f477.n104.z1.METRONET.ORG (Greg Smith) (01/03/91)

To: cs00jec@unccvax.uncc.edu

 JC> I have been asked by my superior to find out how one would
 JC> go about making a slide-show-like presentation on a pc for
 JC> advertising and marketing purposes. I am looking for something
 JC> similar to the Mac's HyperCard. I would need to use a
 JC> combination of text and graphics and would require the ability
 JC> to move among a hierarchical arrangement of frames
 JC> (like HyperCard).
I recommend using Harvard Graphics 2.1!  It is the best presentation program that I have worked with which doesn't require some craze memory hungry os such as windows 3.  It has a slide show capability which should be just what you're asking for.

                                   Greg

--- XRS! 4.00DV
 * Origin: Reading this is pointless. (Quick 1:104/477.11)

Greg Smith - via MetroNet node 200:5000/301
The Bohemia BBS System, Boulder Colorado (303)449-8946
UUCP:  Greg.Smith@p11.f477.n104.z1.METRONET.ORG
 or :  ...!boulder!bohemia.METRONET.ORG!1!104!477.11!Greg.Smith

cs00jec@unccvax.uncc.edu (Jim Cain v2.0.1) (01/04/91)

I posted a similar message to some other newsgroups
a couple weeks ago but received only 2 replies.
(BTW, thanks to rowe@sj.ate.slb.com and amichiel@rodan.acs.syr.edu)
If anyone has seen this before, I apologize.
-----
I have been asked by my superior to find out how one would
go about making a slide-show-like presentation on a pc for
advertising and marketing purposes. I am looking for something
similar to the Mac's HyperCard. I would need to use a
combination of text and graphics and would require the ability
to move among a hierarchical arrangement of frames
(like HyperCard).

Please help!! I know nothing about pc's. Please respond via
e-mail as I never read the ibm groups. Also please excuse if
I have posted in an improper place. I am not familiar with the
pc hierarchy.

Many thanks for any help I receive.