[comp.os.msdos.misc] Where can I get Landmark Benchmark?

mahrk@ccicpg.UUCP (MHR {who?}) (01/15/91)

In <120500001@primerd>, mahoney@primerd.prime.com writes:

> Does anybody know where the Landmark benchmark package comes from? Is
> the package in the public domain and, if not, where can you get it???
> Thanks!
>                                              Mike

I'm not exactly sure where the benchmark actually _comes from_, but I
believe it is available for free use, if not in fact in the public
domain.  Try the Simtel archives under <MSDOS.SYSUTL>SPEED200.ARC (I
think it's under SYSUTL - wouldn't swear to it).

--
Mark A. Hull-Richter    Witty comment (identified for those who lack wit):
ICL North America       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^-----------vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv