[comp.os.msdos.misc] <None>

ziemniak@buster.cps.msu.edu (Terrence M Ziemniak) (02/23/91)

From ziemniak@buster.cps.msu.edu Fri Feb 22 12:04:17 1991
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 91 12:04:15 EST
From: ziemniak@buster.cps.msu.edu
To: manager@buster.cps.msu.edu
Subject: Formatting
Cc: ziemniak@buster.cps.msu.edu

I need to copy disks for my old Epson computer(which I don't have with me).
I can copy the disks onto a 3.5 inch using dos but when I try to copy
from that
back to my 5.25 inch I am getting disk errors.  I assume that these errors
are do to the different format of the CP/M O-S my machine uses.  The
format for the machine is defined as 10 sectors/track, 512 bytes/sector,
and 2 system
tracks.  If anyone knows how I can format my disks to those specifications,
where I can find a machine to do the straight copy on, or any relevant
info please drop me a line ASAP.