[comp.os.msdos.misc] ROMabel code linker wanted

Norbert.Zacharias@arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de (Norbert Zacharias) (02/15/91)

Hi there in netland
i'm searching for a linker that produces code for ROMs. Does anybody know where
i can get such PD programm ??
greeting
Norbert
Norbert Zacharias          Norbert.Zacharias@arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de
FB Physik                                               148964@DOLUNI1.bitnet
Carl-von-Ossietzky-Universitaet
Tel. 0049-441-7983527
 Was Du nicht willst das man Dir tu, das will auch nicht was willst denn Du?
							   Heinz Erhard

tom@syssoft.com (Rodentia) (02/20/91)

In article <4638@uniol.UUCP> Norbert.Zacharias@arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de (Norbert Zacharias) writes:
>Hi there in netland
>i'm searching for a linker that produces code for ROMs. Does anybody know where
>i can get such PD programm ??

As a matter of fact, Systems and Software (note the .signature) makes
a product "Link and Locate" that contains a linker and ROM locator
designed for writing ROMable code in Microsoft C.  Cost $395.00.

It may be possible that you don't need the linker, but just a
locator.  If this is the case, you can get by with C6toPROM
(for Microsoft C 6.00 users), or TCtoPROM (for TurboC and C++
users).  Cost $149.00.

If you want to call our sales line, the number is (714) 833-1700 x500.

Paradigm also makes some product that does similar things,
but I don't know alot about it.  Good luck.
  -Tom

--
Thomas Roden                                      | tom@syssoft.com
Systems and Software, Inc.                        | Voice: (714) 833-1700 x454

Norbert.Zacharias@arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de (Norbert Zacharias) (02/26/91)

Hi Thomas

tom@syssoft.com (Rodentia) writes:

>In article <4638@uniol.UUCP> Norbert.Zacharias@arbi.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de (Norbert Zacharias) writes:
>>Hi there in netland
>>i'm searching for a linker that produces code for ROMs. Does anybody know where
>>i can get such PD programm ??

>As a matter of fact, Systems and Software (note the .signature) makes
>a product "Link and Locate" that contains a linker and ROM locator
>designed for writing ROMable code in Microsoft C.  Cost $395.00.
>(for Microsoft C 6.00 users), or TCtoPROM (for TurboC and C++
>users).  Cost $149.00.
Its nice but i'm searching for a PD programm. I know where i can get a
comercial one )).
But look at my signature and you will see that i'm a student and this type
of guy will have no money.(
So i still look for a PD one.