[comp.os.msdos.misc] DRDOS 5.0

8850004@awiwuw11.wu-wien.ac.at (Werner J. Schoenfeldinger) (03/14/91)

Hi folks,

My question is simply does any1 have problems with software, which is not
running under DRDOS 5.0 ???

Thanks in advance for your info

-werner

| Werner J. Schoenfeldinger    VM -address: 8850004 @ AWIWUW11.BITNET |
|                              UNIX:  schoenf @ wuvieai.wu-wien.ac.at |
|                                    h8850004 @ nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at |
| Wirschaftsuniversitaet Wien  ---  Univ. of Economics Vienna/Austria |

bondi@dri.com (Bob Bondi) (03/16/91)

In article <91072.1136568850004@awiwuw11.wu-wien.ac.at> 8850004@awiwuw11.wu-wien.ac.at (Werner J. Schoenfeldinger) writes:
>Hi folks,
>
>My question is simply does any1 have problems with software, which is not
>running under DRDOS 5.0 ???
>
>Thanks in advance for your info

It isn't clear to me what you are asking! I think you want to know if there
are programs that are available that DO NOT work on DRDOS 5.0. If this is the
question then I will answer.....DRDOS 5.0 is compatible with MSDOS 3.31! We
are providing an expanded memory manager which will even work with Windows 3.
If you have any other questions try email to me.

mberg@dk.oracle.com (Martin Berg) (03/20/91)

In article <91072.1136568850004@awiwuw11.wu-wien.ac.at> 8850004@awiwuw11.wu-wien.ac.at (Werner J. Schoenfeldinger) writes:
>Hi folks,
>
>My question is simply does any1 have problems with software, which is not
>running under DRDOS 5.0 ???

One of my friends warned me, that I could get problems when using
Windows 3.0 and the hiload driver from DRDOS 5.0 - I haven't verified this (I
don't use Windows 3.0) and sofar I haven't had any problems.

>Thanks in advance for your info

You are welcome

>-werner

Martin Berg