[comp.os.msdos.misc] Looking for LSL 2/3

jlr1801@aim1.tamu.edu (Jeff Rife) (03/16/91)

In article <31100@usc> dxu@mtha.usc.edu (Dajun Xu) writes:
>Is anybody willing to send me Larry Suite Leisure II and III.
>I can use ftp get them. There is an anonymous ftp server
>(usc.edu or 128.125.1.45) at our location.
>Please put files under directory pub/tmp.
>
>Thanks in advance.

I thought I had already read rec.humor.

--
Jeff Rife   P.O. Box 3836   |   "Because he was human; because he had goodness;
College Station, TX 77844   |    because he was moral they called him insane.

ekman@wdl1.wdl.loral.com (Donald Ekman) (03/17/91)

In article <31100@usc> dxu@mtha.usc.edu (Dajun Xu) writes:
>Is anybody willing to send me Larry Suite Leisure II and III.
>I can use ftp get them. There is an anonymous ftp server
>(usc.edu or 128.125.1.45) at our location.
>Please put files under directory pub/tmp.
>
>Thanks in advance.

Don't do this.  The Leisure Suit Larry games are commercial software.
Sierra On-Line may take a dim view of your making their property available
for anonymous ftp.

Don

--
Donald E. Ekman           | Disclaimer:  I hereby | There are two ways of
Space Systems/Loral       | disclaim everything   | disliking poetry; one is to

wallyk@bicycle.WV.TEK.COM (Wally Kramer) (03/20/91)

In ekman@wdl1.wdl.loral.com (Donald Ekman) writes:
>In article <31100@usc> dxu@mtha.usc.edu (Dajun Xu) writes:
>>Is anybody willing to send me Larry Suite Leisure II and III.
>
>Don't do this.  The Leisure Suit Larry games are commercial software.
>Sierra On-Line may take a dim view of your making their property available
>for anonymous ftp.

Agreed.  Besides, LSL2 and LSL3 cost about $25-30 at the local discount
software store.  In my humble opinion, this is a tremendous bargain for
the entertainment value.

Disclaimer:  No, I'm not affiliated with any of these organizations--just
	     a happy customer.
-----
Wally Kramer	contracted from Step Technology, Portland, Oregon 503 244 1239
wallyk@orca.WV.TEK.COM        +1 503 685 2658