can simualte a flowcharting program?  I posted this once before in
comp.os.msdos.apps but did not get many responses.  I did get some
information on where to find old postings regarding this subject.
Unfortunately, I was told to look at comp.os.msdos.misc.archives
but could not find that group.  Does anyone else know where I can
find information on previous postings regarding this subject?
Please post your reply and e-mail me.  Thanks!!

Internet:	yojay@ucscb.UCSC.EDU
Bitnet:		yojay%b@ucscc.BITNET
UUCP:	     ...ucbvax!ucscc!ucscb!yojay

JEWELLLW@PURCCVM.BITNET (04/06/91)

In article <14173@darkstar.ucsc.edu>, yojay@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (Jason P. Hoffman)
says: {in part}

>What flowcharting programs are available other than Easyflow?  What do you
>recommend?

   Have you tried FloDraw 2.2?
   It's a shareware program written by a man who must have HATED to draw
flow charts, and decided to do something about it.
   I learned to run it in about twenty minutes and my teachers were so impres-
sed with it that they installed it on the computer lab network  (this is not
to be construed as an endorsement by Purdue Univeristy).  I'm a disabled vet
and I have trouble working with a pencil (I'm not even TYPING this post) and
I wouldn't have had a chance to finish some assignments without FloDraw.
   PC-Sig should have 2.2 by now (it was released in DEC. 90) and anyone who
hasn't seen the newest version should give it a try.

Larry W. Jewell
Primary-claimer:
"I have not authorized Purdue University to share my opinions."

rreiner@yunexus.YorkU.CA (Richard Reiner) (04/06/91)

JEWELLLW@PURCCVM.BITNET writes:

>   Have you tried FloDraw 2.2?

Simtel20 only has version 1.11; could you upload this?  (You can write
to Keith Petersen <w8sdz@wsmr-simtel20.army.mil> for upload
instructions).

If you don't have ftp, mail me a uuencoded copy and I'll upload it to
simtel.

Thanks,

//richard