[comp.os.msdos.misc] TELEMATE 2.11 / vt102 keypad definition

storck@urz.unibas.ch (04/08/91)

I am testing TELEMATE 2.11

How can I  define an enhanced AT-Keyboard that the keypad will work correctly ?
This means:  NumLock has to work as GOLD, etc.

Any help is appreciated

Pascal Storck

cur022%cluster@ukc.ac.uk (Bob Eager) (04/09/91)

In article <1991Apr8.144701.1493@urz.unibas.ch>, storck@urz.unibas.ch writes:
> How can I  define an enhanced AT-Keyboard that the keypad will work correctly ?
> This means:  NumLock has to work as GOLD, etc.

I don't know if TeleMate will let you do that, but I have a small TSR program
that makes NUMLOCK generate another code (e.g. that for F1) and then you
can define that to be whatever you like.

It's available on several archives, and I'll be posting an updated version
any day now to the comp.binaries.ibm.pc moderator.
Bob Eager                | University of Kent at Canterbury