[comp.os.msdos.misc] PRINTING GRAPHICS ON A LASERJET

skanga@prism.poly.edu (Shiraz Kanga) (04/16/91)

Can anyone help me with some Turbo C/C++ routines to direct graphics
output of my program to an HP Laserjet. At present I am using the
atrociously clumsy method of GRABing the image off the VGA screen
into a wordperfect *.wpg file and then loading this file into a WP
document and printing it.
THANXALOT
skanga\@prism.poly.edu

frank@cavebbs.gen.nz (Frank van der Hulst) (04/16/91)

In article <1991Apr15.190810.6492@prism.poly.edu> skanga@prism.poly.edu (Shiraz Kanga) writes:
>Can anyone help me with some Turbo C/C++ routines to direct graphics
>output of my program to an HP Laserjet. At present I am using the
>atrociously clumsy method of GRABing the image off the VGA screen
>into a wordperfect *.wpg file and then loading this file into a WP
>document and printing it.

I will shortly upload a "printer graphics package" to various sites (I need
to read the "New Users Read This" messages first to find out how). Anyway,
the package includes libraries for Turbo C and MS C which parallel the .BGI
system. This includes p_putimage, which may be of use to you.

--

Take a walk on the wild side, and I don't mean the Milford Track.
Kayaking: The art of appearing to want to go where your boat is taking you.