[comp.os.msdos.misc] where is noshare...

smith@muvms3.bitnet (Phil smith) (04/26/91)

I hope this is not a FAQ.

At what FTP site can I acquire NOSHARE? I have just recently bought
a new DOS 4.01 machine and I probably should be using noshare.

Phil Smith

w8sdz@rigel.acs.oakland.edu (Keith Petersen) (04/27/91)

smith@muvms3.bitnet (Phil smith) writes:
>At what FTP site can I acquire NOSHARE? I have just recently bought
>a new DOS 4.01 machine and I probably should be using noshare.

WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL [26.2.0.74]

Directory PD1:<MSDOS.SYSUTL>
 Filename   Type Length   Date    Description
NOSHARE.ZIP   B    1297  910329  Small replacement for 'SHARE' for DOS4.0 users

This is the original, from the author, complete with documentation.

Keith
--
Keith Petersen
Maintainer of SIMTEL20's MSDOS, MISC & CP/M archives [IP address 26.2.0.74]