[comp.os.msdos.misc] WANTED spell checker for WordPerfect that learns how I correct w

dave@kharma (05/17/91)

robertj@tekgen.BV.TEK.COM (Robert Jaquiss) writes:

>      I am looking for a spell checker to work with WordPerfect 5.1
> that learns how I correct spelling errors.  I want a spell checker
> to tell me when I have an error and remember how I corrected that
> error, so when succeeding occurrences of the same error are found
> they will be automatically corrected.  I would like to use this
> type of software in conjunction with a document scanner.  Thanks in
> advance.

Instead of trying to hack WP 5.1, why not give PC Write a try? I am doing what
you are describing all the time, and I love the ability to configure the
spelling checker myself. Heck, I'll even show you how for free if you want
more info. Send response to e-mail.

isc-br!tau-ceti!dogear!kharma!dave [dave@kharma] Dave Laird, SysOp: kharma
    The Computer Concern,  Springdale, WA  258-7109 or 1-800-786-7109
  kharma: 509-233-8474 (Local from Spokane Area)  24hrs  1200-14400 (HST)