[comp.os.msdos.misc] VAX/VMS like utility for DOS

gregg@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Theodore Gregg) (06/10/91)

Does anyone know of a VMS-like utility for DOS for repeating previous
commands?  It operates using the up and down arrow keys to search through
previously executed commands which can save alot of retyping. Please Email
me if you know where I can get one. Thanks.

\ Theodore Gregg           | The most endangered species- the honest man, /
\ ECE                      | Will still survive annihilation.             /
\ MACC-Operations          | Forming a world state of integrity,          /
\ UW-Madison               | Sensistive, open, and strong.                /
\ gregg@macc.wisc.edu      |                                   (N. Peart) /

gregg@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Theodore Gregg) (06/10/91)

In article <1991Jun9.223822.10131@macc.wisc.edu>, gregg@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Theodore Gregg) writes...

>Does anyone know of a VMS-like utility for DOS for repeating previous
>commands?  It operates using the up and down arrow keys to search through
>previously executed commands which can save alot of retyping. Please Email
>me if you know where I can get one. Thanks.

I found it!!! Thanks.

\ Theodore W. Gregg        | The most endangered species- the honest man, /
\ MACC-Operations          | Will still survive annihilation.             /
\ 1210 W. Dayton St.       | Forming a world state of integrity,          /
\ Madison, WI 53715        | Sensistive, open, and strong.                /
\ gregg@macc.wisc.edu      |                                   (N. Peart) /

cbishop@zeus (06/10/91)

In article <1991Jun9.235747.13997@macc.wisc.edu>,
      gregg@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Theodore Gregg) writes:

>>Does anyone know of a VMS-like utility for DOS for repeating previous
>>commands?  It operates using the up and down arrow keys to search through
>>previously executed commands which can save alot of retyping. Please Email
>>me if you know where I can get one. Thanks.
>
> I found it!!! Thanks.

How 'bout some details Theodore???  :')

Chuck