[comp.os.msdos.misc] Disk Copying Program Request

west@turing.toronto.edu (Tom West) (06/04/91)

  I am looking for any software, PD, shareware or commercial that performs
quick disk format/copies under MS-DOS.

  Specifically, I am looking for a program that can read in a disk image into
memory and copy it multiple times, performing any necessary diskette
formatting at the same time.

  I would be very grateful if anyone can supply me with the name and publisher
of any programs that might be able to do this.

				Thanks in Advance

				Tom West
				west@turing.toronto.edu

rfh3273@galileo.rtn.ca.boeing.com (Dick Harrigill) (06/15/91)

In article <1991Jun3.174046.6230@jarvis.csri.toronto.edu> west@turing.toronto.edu (Tom West) writes:

>  I am looking for any software, PD, shareware or commercial that performs
>quick disk format/copies under MS-DOS.

I am very pleased with a shareware package called Turbo Copy.
This keeps the image in memory and/or on disk.  I make about
1,000 disks/month with it (5-1/4 & 3-1/2).

Contact:   PAS Software
           PO Box 3679
           Federal Way, WA  98063
            206-838-3989
            800-553-3968

--
Dick Harrigill, an independent voice from:     Boeing Commercial Airplanes
M/S 9R-49  PO BOX 3707                       Renton Avionics/Flight Systems

smsmith@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Stephen M Smith) (06/15/91)

rfh3273@galileo.rtn.ca.boeing.com (Dick Harrigill) writes:
>west@turing.toronto.edu (Tom West) writes:
>>
>>  I am looking for any software, PD, shareware or commercial that performs
>>quick disk format/copies under MS-DOS.
>
>I am very pleased with a shareware package called Turbo Copy.
>This keeps the image in memory and/or on disk.

There are also a couple others available via ftp from
wuarchive.wustl.edu in /mirrors/msdos/dskutl.