[comp.os.msdos.misc] Devide Overflow in 486

ptimmerm@kathy.jpl.nasa.gov (Paul Timmerman) (06/07/91)

I a experiencing a problem with a Micrtronics 25 MHZ Cache 486 PC.
The error message is Devide Overflow.  It happens under many different
apps.  The OS is MSDOS 4.0.1.  Ran checkit and showed not problems.
ptimmerm@kathy.jpl.nasa.gov  posting for Jerry D. 818-354-0215

bwong@beach.csulb.edu (Bradley Wong) (06/08/91)

In article <1991Jun7.164632.18083@jato.jpl.nasa.gov> ptimmerm@kathy.jpl.nasa.gov (Paul Timmerman) writes:
>I a experiencing a problem with a Micrtronics 25 MHZ Cache 486 PC.
>The error message is Devide Overflow.  It happens under many different
>apps.  The OS is MSDOS 4.0.1.  Ran checkit and showed not problems.

 Offhand, try setting the system in "low gear".  I have seen several