[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] HP Laserjet

beekun@unssun.nevada.edu (R. I. Beekun) (07/19/90)

not have enough memory in the laserjet to print graphics. What is the
outfit that sells laserjet memory upgrades the cheapest?

Thanks

R.I.

mcknight@tusun2.knet.utulsa.edu ( Law) (07/19/90)

Well, I'm not sure how they compare pricewise, but Pacific Data sells memory    expansion boards for the II, IID, and IIP.  Hope this helps.

Chuck

aliamus@hpcc01.HP.COM (Steve Aliamus) (07/19/90)

> not have enough memory in the laserjet to print graphics. What is the
> outfit that sells laserjet memory upgrades the cheapest?
>
> Thanks
>
> R.I.

Contact HP Direct at 1-800-538-8787 for the name of a dealer in your
area.  You may also wany to check in the back of any PC magazine
(PC World, etc.) for a mail order outfit.

Steve Aliamus
Direct Marketing Division
Hewlett-Packard
Sunnyvale, California, USA

rick@wet.UUCP (Rick Rutledge) (07/22/90)

In article <1197@tusun2.knet.utulsa.edu> mcknight@tusun2.UUCP (Chuck McKnight - Law) writes:
>Well, I'm not sure how they compare pricewise, but Pacific Data sells
>memory    expansion boards for the II, IID, and IIP.  Hope this helps.

They're significantly cheaper, based on what I've heard.

>Chuck

Rick Rutledge        {hoptoad|ucsfcca|claris}!wet!rick            rick@wet.UUCP
"Voici le secret." dit le renard.  "On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.
L'essentiel est invisible aux yeux." -Antoine de St. Exupery, _le Petit Prince_