[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] Chips and Technologies Chipset documentation

akm@spencer.cs.uoregon.edu (Anant Kartik Mithal) (08/05/90)

Hi,

I have a 386 with an AMI BIOS and the Chips and Technologies Chipset.
When I boot my computer, I get a line that says:

	PRESS <DEL> FOR SETUP

(or words to that effect). When I go into the setup, there are two
options, one of which leads me to the "ADVANCED CHIPS AND TECHNOLOGY
REGISTER SETUP." I need the documentation for these registers. Can
anyone point me to the documentation, or if someone has it, and can
mail it /a photocopy to me, I'm willing to pay for it.

thanks in advance,

kartik

Anant Kartik Mithal					akm@cs.uoregon.edu
Department of Computer Science				akm@oregon.BITNET
University of Oregon

brim@cbmvax.commodore.com (Mike Brim - Product Assurance) (08/06/90)

In article <1990Aug4.190948.19101@cs.uoregon.edu> akm@spencer.cs.uoregon.edu (Anant Kartik Mithal) writes:
> ... "ADVANCED CHIPS AND TECHNOLOGY
> REGISTER SETUP." I need the documentation for these registers. Can
> anyone point me to the documentation...

Try calling C&T at 408-434-0600 and ask for the AT/386 CHIPSet data book.