[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] help with card-less bus mouse

dlou@dino.ucsd.edu (Dennis Lou) (08/22/90)

In article <3954@bwdls58.UUCP> mlord@bwdls58.bnr.ca (Mark Lord) writes:
>Sounds like an interrupt conflict.  A bus mouse card is simply another serial
>port, dedicated to the mouse.  It probably has jumpers to select which interrupt

Okay, I've heard this several times before.  My problem is that I have
a leftover bus mouse but no bus card for it.  Anyone have any ideas
how I can hook it up short of paying the $25+tax for a used bus card
from Computer Surplus in San Jose, CA?  In case it matters, it's an
old 2 button Logitech.

Thanks.
--
Dennis Lou                Disclaimer: I don't use lame disks.
dlou@dino.ucsd.edu         "But Yossarian, what if everyone thought that way?"