[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] Mirconics phone number anyone?

paul@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Paul Thiessen) (08/21/90)

Hello!
  Does anyone know the phone number for Micronics, Inc.? I've got
to return a motherboard, but the documentation for the dumb board
doesn't even have the company's phone number!!! (how lame...)
  Thanks.

    - Paul Thiessen; paul@jarthur.claremont.edu

cld@kd4nc.UUCP (Charles D'Englere) (08/22/90)

paul@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Paul Thiessen) writes:

>Hello!
>  Does anyone know the phone number for Micronics, Inc.? I've got
>to return a motherboard, but the documentation for the dumb board
>doesn't even have the company's phone number!!! (how lame...)
>  Thanks.

>    - Paul Thiessen; paul@jarthur.claremont.edu

Micronics Computers, Inc.
232 E. Warren Avenue
Fremont, CA 94539
(415) 651-2300

Charles D'Englere; cld@kd4nc.UUCP
--
C. D'Englere Consulting          UUCP: {...!gatech,!emory}!kd4nc!cld
  Charles L. D'Englere             Phone: 404+3259074