[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] Help with West. Dig. Card

wahl-e@mummy.cis.ohio-state.edu (Lonewolf) (10/19/90)

I have a Western Digital card, unfortunately I don't know anything about it.
If anyone knows the type, # of drives, which (floppy&hard, etc..)
I woould appreciate any replies through mail.

Thanks in advance, 			Ed Wahl

--
"Better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak and remove all doubt."
 -Abraham Lincoln       "Any Mac,Any Time,Anywhere!"-Me

amichiel@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Allen J Michielsen) (10/21/90)

In article <84984@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> Lonewolf <wahl-e@mummy.cis.ohio-state.edu> writes:
>I have a Western Digital card, unfortunately I don't know anything about it.
>If anyone knows the type, # of drives, which (floppy&hard, etc..)
>I woould appreciate any replies through mail.
>
>Thanks in advance, 			Ed Wahl

   I parked my car in a parking lot once, but forgot where.  If anybody see's
it would they drop me a line ?  I'm also not exactly sure where, but think it
was in a state.
al

--
Al. Michielsen, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Syracuse University
 InterNet: amichiel@rodan.acs.syr.edu  amichiel@sunrise.acs.syr.edu