[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] Info regarding Leading Edge AT wanted...REFRESH

croft@mwk.uucp (KENN CROFT, EXT. 4483) (11/06/90)

In article <1308@ria.ccs.uwo.ca>, pruss@ria.ccs.uwo.ca (Alex Pruss) writes:
> I just bought a used AT system made by Leading Edge.
> Their logo is 3 concentric triangles, red, white and blue in colour.
> The system runs at 6,8,10 MHz.  I would like, at the least,
> information about the current whereabouts of the manufacturer..
> I need the setup programs to configure the system (presumably
> battery backed up config info), so that I can add a hard drive, etc.
> I also wouldn't mind being able to switch clock speeds (there is no
> 'turbo' equivalent button).
>
> Please ask around - I am getting desparate!  If you can find out
> anything at all about Leading Edge, please let me know......
>

> thanks for your help,
> Patrick Surry
>
> mayhem@uwovax.uwo.ca
> patrick@engrg.uwo.ca
> pruss@ria.uwo.ca

Patrick,

I have this system.  I don't have Leading Edge's address with me right now,
perhaps someone else can post it for you.  I hope the one I have is up to date.
I think Daewoo bought them up or some such noise.

To switch among 6,8,10 MHz speeds you press Ctrl-Alt and then the up or down
arrow keys (arrow only keys, not those on the numeric ketpad) to raise or lower
speed.

Regards,

            Kenn Croft

(That's right, 2 n's.)