[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] HARD DRIVE FOR AT MACHINE

MJG129@psuvm.psu.edu (11/13/90)

                 I am looking for information on a hard drive for a IBM
Compatible.  The drive I am interested in must have MFM Technology and can be
either 30 or 40 MEG. Must be for AT machine. If any knows of any drives like
this tell me of thw company that sells them and quote me a price. Also send the
address of the company.

mjg

ESR@SLACVM.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU (Ed Russell) (11/14/90)