[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] Hard Drive question

kamal@wpi.WPI.EDU (Kamal Z Zamli) (11/20/90)

I have a baby 286 mother board.  (3 eight bit slot/4 sixteen bit slot)
I was just wondering if I could plug an xt-controller for the hard drive,

thanks a lot.....

poffen@sj.ate.slb.com (Russ Poffenberger) (11/22/90)

In article <1990Nov20.052838.10558@wpi.WPI.EDU> kamal@wpi.WPI.EDU (Kamal Z Zamli) writes:
>I have a baby 286 mother board.  (3 eight bit slot/4 sixteen bit slot)
>I was just wondering if I could plug an xt-controller for the hard drive,
>
>thanks a lot.....

This should work. Don't expect to break any speed barriers with it though.

1601 Technology Drive		CIS:	72401,276
San Jose, Ca. 95110             (408)437-5254