[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] C&T Reference Manual Available

ted@polyof.poly.edu (Theodore S. Kapela, Staff) (11/17/90)

It seems that several people lately are inquiring about the Chips and
Technologies Chipsets.  A reference manual is available from
Chips and Technologies.  Ask for the 386 AT Chipset Reference Manual.
(When I called, there was no charge for this manual.)

It includes descriptions of the registers, timing diagrams, pinouts, etc. ..

The address phone number is:

	Chips and Technologies, Inc.
	3050 Zanker Road
	San Jose, CA   95134
	(408) 434-0600

    Theodore S. Kapela                  (516) 755-4299 [Voice, Days]
    ted@polyof.poly.edu	                (516) 473-7746 [FAX]
           "Another brilliant mind corrupted by education"

berger@atropa (Dire Wolf) (11/20/90)

ted@polyof.poly.edu (Theodore S. Kapela, Staff) writes:
>Technologies Chipsets.  A reference manual is available from
>Chips and Technologies.  Ask for the 386 AT Chipset Reference Manual.
>(When I called, there was no charge for this manual.)
*----

I was referred to a sales rep, and there is a charge for the manual.
I guess you got lucky.
--
	Mike Berger
	Department of Statistics, University of Illinois

sthst1@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Scott T Hanna) (11/27/90)

I was given a xebec contoller which i want to install in a epson equity 1.
the HD it is to be connected to is a seagate st225. The xebec board has
several jumpers of which I have no documentation for: I/O address, ROM address,
And option jumpers. Does anyone know how these are configured.? I have tried
many conbinations but my pc never seems to see that there is a hd connected.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
scotT