[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] Need help with IRQ assignments

charlie@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM (Charlie Duke) (12/11/90)

   Does anyone know of a program that will show current IRQ assignments along
with ports used and buffers allocated?  Ideally, it should show the names of
the reserving programs, as well.  If our wildest dreams were met, it would also
allow the REassignment of interrupt assignments where possible.
   All sources of interest: free, shareware or commercial.  I have scanned the
archives at wuarchive (mirror of SIMTEL20) - no luck.

Charlie Duke
charlie@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM

ESR@SLACVM.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU (Ed Russell) (12/13/90)