[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] How to drive multiple monitors from a PC?

llew@neptune.uucp (Ed Llewellyn) (01/07/91)

Is there a way to drive several (at least two) monitors from one PC,
displaying different text data on each?  Specialized display
hardware beyond the usual adaptors would be fine for my purposes.
Thanks.

feustel@netcom.UUCP (David Feustel) (01/08/91)

Colorgraphics Communication Corp (Atlanta, GA) makes a Dual VGA+ card
that supports two independent VGA displays. Up to 4 cards may be installed
in a single PC.
--
David Feustel, 1930 Curdes Ave, Fort Wayne, IN 46805, (219) 482-9631
EMAIL: netcom.uucp

poffen@sj.ate.slb.com (Russ Poffenberger) (01/09/91)

In article <20239@netcom.UUCP> feustel@netcom.UUCP (David Feustel) writes:
>Colorgraphics Communication Corp (Atlanta, GA) makes a Dual VGA+ card
>that supports two independent VGA displays. Up to 4 cards may be installed
>in a single PC.

 Not sure if it is the same company, but I have seen ads for such cards,
however, I don't think they supply any software, or at the very least, getting
DOS applications to use it would be difficult.

1601 Technology Drive		CIS:	72401,276
San Jose, Ca. 95110             (408)437-5254