[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] Looking for tractor-feed audio cassette labels

ewm@cbnews.att.com (edward.w.mcfarland) (01/22/91)

I've been searching a while for tractor-feed audio cassette labels.
None of the computer supply places I've checked have them.
I did note that a company called CheatSheet Products (makers of computer
keyboard overlays) carried them but I can't locate them.

If anyone knows where I can find the labels or CheatSheet Products
please email:
                 Ed McFarland  ewm@mvuzr.att.com

Thanks

gkrone@pcserver2.naitc.com (Gary Krone) (01/24/91)

In article <1991Jan22.141159.5876@cbnews.att.com> ewm@cbnews.att.com (edward.w.mcfarland) writes:

>I've been searching a while for tractor-feed audio cassette labels.
>None of the computer supply places I've checked have them.
>I did note that a company called CheatSheet Products (makers of computer
>keyboard overlays) carried them but I can't locate them.
>
>If anyone knows where I can find the labels or CheatSheet Products
>please email:
>                 Ed McFarland  ewm@mvuzr.att.com
>
>Thanks

Are you talking about the stick on labels that you put onto the cassette
itself or the label that you put into the case?

I just wrote a small program that will print the case label on an Epson
printer.  All you need to do is cut out the label, fold it and put it into
the case.

Sorry, I can't help you if you are talking about the other labels.

Gary Krone
gkrone@bbs.naitc.com