[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] hyundai PC experiences?

kumorek@apollo.HP.COM (James Kumorek) (01/27/91)

Has anybody had any experience with 386sx PC's from hyundai?  Are they
any good?

Jim Kumorek
Apollo Computer, Inc. - A subsidiary of Hewlett Packard
kumorek@apollo.hp.com

n8541751@unicorn.cc.wwu.edu (Where there is darkness, light) (01/27/91)

kumorek@apollo.HP.COM (James Kumorek) writes:

>Has anybody had any experience with 386sx PC's from hyundai?  Are they
>any good?

>Jim Kumorek
>Apollo Computer, Inc. - A subsidiary of Hewlett Packard
>kumorek@apollo.hp.com

I bought one a while ago, and liked it so well that I recently got a
second.  They are really good, and inexpensive too.

Kris Bruland.
--
Kriston M. Bruland          |    . .         . .      . . .      .       . .
n8541751@unicorn.cc.wwu.edu |    .   .     . .        .        . .       .   .

amichiel@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Allen J Michielsen) (01/27/91)

In article <4f70483a.20b6d@apollo.HP.COM> kumorek@apollo.HP.COM (James Kumorek)
>Has anybody had any experience with 386sx PC's from hyundai?  Are they
>any good?

   For all my 286, 386, 386sx needs, hyundai's are my first choice.
Between the pricing and the 18 month on site warranty with loaner euipment
(that my dealer provides) is more than enough reason.  They have done
some nice things with feature integration and sizing.  A very good
desktop fit.  Very reliable, dependable, well built, and inclusive of doc's
manuals, and legal sogftware....
al

--
Al. Michielsen, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Syracuse University
 InterNet: amichiel@rodan.acs.syr.edu  amichiel@sunrise.acs.syr.edu