[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] SoundBlaster ftp site

bgonderm@nmsu.edu (Bryan Gondermger) (02/18/91)

A while back, someone posted an FTP site for SoundBster stuff.  Having
just purchased a SoundBlaster, I was wondering if anyone knew what
that site was.

Thanks.

Bryan Gonderinger (bgonderm@nmsu.edu)
|                 Bryan Gonderinger     bgonderm%nmsu.edu                     |
|               Network Programming     Box 30001, Dept. 3AT                  |
|    Computer Center, Small Systems     Las Cruces, New Mexico                |
|       New Mexico State University     88003                                 |
|_____________________________________________________________________________|

jsj@newt.phys.unsw.OZ.AU (John S. Jurcevic) (02/18/91)

In article <BGONDERM.91Feb17120721@dante.nmsu.edu>, bgonderm@nmsu.edu (Bryan Gondermger) writes:
> A while back, someone posted an FTP site for SoundBster stuff.  Having
> just purchased a SoundBlaster, I was wondering if anyone knew what
> that site was.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bryan Gonderinger (bgonderm@nmsu.edu)
> --

Me Too... I would also like the name to that site.

Thanks.

Herman Fredriksson (jsj@newt.phys.unsw.oz.au)

     /\		John Jurcevic			| "I do not fear tomorrow:
  /\/ /		Internet E-mail			|  for I have seen yesterday,
 / /  \		jsj@newt.phys.unsw.oz.au	|  and I love today."
/  \/\ \					|

6600arac@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Wolf) (02/20/91)

Okay guys, add me on to the list of those wanting to get
the ftp site.

Thanx

Wolf
6600arac@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu

woan@nowhere (Ronald S Woan) (02/20/91)

In article <BGONDERM.91Feb17120721@dante.nmsu.edu> bgonderm@nmsu.edu (Bryan Gondermger) writes:
>A while back, someone posted an FTP site for SoundBster stuff.  Having
>just purchased a SoundBlaster, I was wondering if anyone knew what
>that site was.

abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov           Amiga Sound Files (Note correction)
ccb.ucsf.edu                    REmac/PLAYMAC general *.snd files
sumex-aim.stanford.edu          Macintosh sounds (binhexed)
terminator.cc.umich.edu         Misc Sound files
131.123.2.50 (can't remember name) All sorts of MOD, STM, ROL files

+ Ronald S. Woan       woan@peyote.cactus.org or woan%austin@iinus1.ibm.com +
+ other email addresses             Prodigy: XTCR74A Compuserve: 73530,2537 +