[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] Soundblaster vs PcSpeaker

fabrizio@osra.sublink.ORG (Fabrizio Croce) (03/02/91)

I have read a lot of notices about the SOUNDBLASTER.
I'm proud to introduce a very interesting utility that
play the .VOC files of soundblaster on Pc Speaker with
fidelity.
This routine is long only 30k and the .VOC depends of the
durations and the frequency.

I have it in my little ms_dos BBS (Lord Drake BBS +39-11-710408)

Now i want ask if is true the notice that there will be a drive for
soundblaster in Windows 3 and an organ ! (better then Mac)

Greetings from Italy

fabrizio@osra.sublink.ORG

scott@blueeyes.kines.uiuc.edu (scott) (03/04/91)

In article <361@osra.Sublink.Org> fabrizio@osra.sublink.ORG (Fabrizio Croce) writes:
>I have read a lot of notices about the SOUNDBLASTER.
>I'm proud to introduce a very interesting utility that
>play the .VOC files of soundblaster on Pc Speaker with
>fidelity.
>This routine is long only 30k and the .VOC depends of the
>durations and the frequency.
>
>I have it in my little ms_dos BBS (Lord Drake BBS +39-11-710408)

Will you be releasing source code? If not, I doubt that many people here
in the states will make an international call to get it when REMac is
already available here on the net. ;-)

--
Scott Coleman                                                    tmkk@uiuc.edu

"Unisys has demonstrated the power of two. That's their stock price today."
       - Scott McNealy on the history of mergers in the computer industry.