[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] Need a phone number for AST tech support

dvc@cbnewsb.cb.att.com (david.a.vancleef) (03/22/91)

I need a phone number to get in touch with AST's tech support
department.  I recently bought 2 of ASTs CC832 boards at a swap meet
and need to get switch settings.  (These are two VERY different revs
of the same board with different switch banks)

-------
David A. Van Cleef			AT&T Bell Laboratories
internet: dvc@hrmso.att.com		Red Hill Facility, Middletown, NJ
uucp-land: ...!att!hrmso!dvc		+1 908 615 4906

jeff@nstar.rn.com (Jeff Babcock) (03/26/91)

dvc@cbnewsb.cb.att.com (david.a.vancleef) writes:

> I need a phone number to get in touch with AST's tech support
> department.  I recently bought 2 of ASTs CC832 boards at a swap meet
> and need to get switch settings.  (These are two VERY different revs
> of the same board with different switch banks)

David,
   You can logon to AST's BBS at 714-727-4723 (2400,8,N,1) or call
   Or try 714-727-4141 (Voice)
Jeff

--
Jeff Babcock                       NSTAR conferencing site 219-289-0287
internet: jeff@nstar.rn.com              1300 newsgroups - 8 inbound lines