[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] WD1002A CONTROLLER INFO NEEDED

lee@lonex.radc.af.mil (Lee Ritter) (04/15/91)

I have a Western Digital card marked WD1002A. This is an 8bit, half size
hard disk controller. I want to use it on a Seagate ST251-1. There are numerous
jumpers on this card. Anyone have information on the jumper settings?

Please let me know if you can shed some light on the subject. Thanks in
advance.

Lee

curlandm@prism.cs.orst.edu (Matt Curland) (04/16/91)

In <1991Apr15.135022.19946@lonex.radc.af.mil> lee@lonex.radc.af.mil (Lee Ritter) writes:

>I have a Western Digital card marked WD1002A. This is an 8bit, half size
>hard disk controller. I want to use it on a Seagate ST251-1. There are numerous
>jumpers on this card. Anyone have information on the jumper settings?

>Please let me know if you can shed some light on the subject. Thanks in
>advance.

>Lee

Western digital has a very helpful BBS at (714) 753-1234

Matt Curland.. .  .   .    .     .       .         curlandm@prism.cs.orst.edu