[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] WD8003E jumper settings

cmurcko@Topsail.ORG (Chuck Murcko) (04/19/91)

Hi. Can anyone out there please email me with the jumper settings (what they
are) for the WD8003E Ethernet adapter? I just got one without docs, and I
THOUGHT I had a spare set around, but...All I need are the jumper settings,
I know how to interpret 'em. Thanks.
--
Chuck Murcko   The Topsail Group   538 E. Church Rd., Elkins Park, PA 19117
Internet: cmurcko@topsail.Topsail.ORG

splee@pogo.gnu.ai.mit.edu (Seng-Poh Lee, Speedy) (04/19/91)

In article <1991Apr19.020403.8656@Topsail.ORG> cmurcko@Topsail.ORG (Chuck Murcko) writes:
>Hi. Can anyone out there please email me with the jumper settings (what they
>are) for the WD8003E Ethernet adapter? I just got one without docs, and I
>THOUGHT I had a spare set around, but...All I need are the jumper settings,
>I know how to interpret 'em. Thanks.

Western Digital has a PC support hot line. It is touch tone driven and
covers all their PC board products. Jumper settings are included in the
voice response service. The number is 1-800-847-6181
--
SPL
splee@gnu.ai.mit.edu