[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] EED A 80387-20?

whitney@reed.cs.unlv.edu (Lee Whitney) (04/22/91)

In article <1991Apr12.003425.7601@unlv.edu>, whitney@lil-ed.cs.unlv.edu (Lee Whitney) writes:
) From: whitney@lil-ed.cs.unlv.edu (Lee Whitney)
) Subject:NEED A 80387-20?
) Date: Thu, 11 Apr 91 17:34:25 PDT
)
)
)     Because I ended up with a diferent computer than expected,  I am in
) the predicament of being stuck with the wrong math co-processor chip,
) and out alot of money.  Anyone interested can take advantage of my loss and purchase my chip for $250.  The chip is made by Intel, is new and has never been
) installed, and is still under full waranty (I think its 5 years).
)     Obviously this is not a commercial interest as the best mail order prices
) are usually above $350 with little margin.
)     I hope this can save someone alot of money who is in need of a math chip.
)
) 				Thanks,
)

Situation Remedied...