[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] Adress of Cyborg corporation wanted

tgtbtk@rw8.urc.tue.nl (A. Kuiper) (04/30/91)

I am looking for the adress of the Cyborg Corporation. IBM sold in 1984 a data-
acquisition adapter (IBM DACA) made by Cyborg.
Please E-mail: tgtbtk@chem.tue.nl

public@cc.tut.fi (PD Software Group) (05/01/91)

In article <tgtbtk.673012409@rw8.urc.tue.nl> tgtbtk@urc.tue.nl writes:
>I am looking for the adress of the Cyborg Corporation. IBM sold in 1984 a data-
>acquisition adapter (IBM DACA) made by Cyborg.

Huh.. the well-known AIDS trojan horse claimed to be written by Cyborg
Corporation in 1989... I guess it is not the same Cyborg Corporation
though.

--
Tapio Keih{nen         | "Whenever you dream
Mesihein{nkatu 2 B 6   | you're holding the key,