[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] MAG Computronic monitor

winston@fjc.GOV (Winston M. Llamas) (05/14/91)

Where can I get the MAG Computronic VGA monitor inexpensively?  I was looking
at buying a Samsung Syncmaster 3 but the MAG C monitor seems to get a lot
of recommendation.  Any help is appreciated.

Winston
uunet!spock!winston

pburke@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Peter Burke, MIC, 263-7744) (05/16/91)

In article <411@fjcp60.GOV>, winston@fjc.GOV (Winston M. Llamas) writes...

>Where can I get the MAG Computronic VGA monitor inexpensively?  I was looking
>at buying a Samsung Syncmaster 3 but the MAG C monitor seems to get a lot
>of recommendation.  Any help is appreciated.

I know of someone who bought his from Micro Generation (see Computer
Shopper).  They do sell it separately for about $475 (as of June 1990.

mig@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Meir) (05/17/91)

In article <1991May16.132852.16128@macc.wisc.edu> pburke@vms.macc.wisc.edu (Peter Burke, MIC, 263-7744) writes:
>In article <411@fjcp60.GOV>, winston@fjc.GOV (Winston M. Llamas) writes...
>
>>Where can I get the MAG Computronic VGA monitor inexpensively?  I was looking
>>at buying a Samsung Syncmaster 3 but the MAG C monitor seems to get a lot
>>of recommendation.  Any help is appreciated.
>
>I know of someone who bought his from Micro Generation (see Computer
>Shopper).  They do sell it separately for about $475 (as of June 1990.

Anybody know of a 16" non-interlaced color monitor < .29 dot pitch, for a
*reasonable* price?  What is out there that you can recommend?  Does
Samsung or Mag make a decent one?

* * * * * * * * ======================= mig@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu