Date: Friday, 7 Jun 1991 06:07:07 EDT
From: Bo Peng <U0DCB@wvnvm.wvnet.edu>
Newsgroups: local.soc,comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc
Subject: Wanted: IBM Keyboard (PC-AT)

Hi there! I'd REALLY like to have an IBM keyboard for my AT clone. No I don't
want an IBM machine.  Keyboard is the only best thing out of IBM.  It makes nut
s wondering why all those companies can't make a single better keyboard than
IBM's.

Could anyone please tell me where to get one, new or used?

Bo