[comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware] XT IDE

chiu@ucsee.berkeley.edu (06/20/91)

Does kind soul knows where one might be able to locate XT IDE (note that it
is different from AT IDE) drives with capacity higher than 20 MB?
The only company I'm aware of that manufacturs this type of drive (20 MB)
is Western Digital, but attempt to obtain specifications from them was...
not very successful.

Thanx in advance - Dave C.

5716zhengy@vms.csd.mu.edu (06/20/91)

In article <1991Jun19.174541.26583@agate.berkeley.edu>, chiu@ucsee.berkeley.edu writes:
>Does kind soul knows where one might be able to locate XT IDE (note that it
>is different from AT IDE) drives with capacity higher than 20 MB?
>The only company I'm aware of that manufacturs this type of drive (20 MB)
>is Western Digital, but attempt to obtain specifications from them was...
>not very successful.
>
>Thanx in advance - Dave C.

CompuAdd sells 40mb IDE drives for XT. The number to call:
800-627-1967

Zheng