[comp.os.msdos.programmer] 68HC11 C cross compiler

wilker@euclid.math.purdue.edu (Clarence Wilkerson) (07/31/90)

In some of the amiga source code libraries there is c source for
a general microcomputer assembler, written by Matt Dillon. It's called
"DASM", and the latest version supports the 68HC11. It has macros,,...

lloyd@ficc.ferranti.com (greg lloyd) (08/02/90)

In article <12642@mentor.cc.purdue.edu>, wilker@euclid.math.purdue.edu
(Clarence Wilkerson) writes:
> In some of the amiga source code libraries there is c source for
> a general microcomputer assembler, written by Matt Dillon. It's called
> "DASM", and the latest version supports the 68HC11. It has macros,,...

I missed the original article that was posted.  I am a heavy duty 68HC11
hacker and have all sorts of freeware MS-DOS cross development software
for it including a 'C' compiler.  I would like to get in touch with the
poster of the original article and anyone else who is interested in the
68HC11.

J. Greg Lloyd
Systems Application Engineering
3655 Westcenter Dr.  Houston, TX 77042
UUCP: uunet!ficc!lloyd    ph: (713) 274-5260