[comp.os.msdos.programmer] Fidonet Internal Protocols

rob@cs.mu.oz.au (Robert Wallen) (07/30/90)

Does anyone have or know of a copy of the specificiations for the protocols
which Fidonet uses for inter-node communications?

Thanx in advance

news@m2xenix.psg.com (Randy Bush) (07/31/90)

In <3096@murtoa.cs.mu.oz.au> rob@cs.mu.oz.au (Robert Wallen) writes:
> Does anyone have or know of a copy of the specificiations for the protocols
> which Fidonet uses for inter-node communications?

All the protocol specs are available on most technically oriented FidoNet
nodes, e.g. +1 (503) 297-9145.  The basic document is FTS-0001.  I can mail it
to you if you're desperate.
--
..!{uunet,qiclab,intelhf}!m2xenix!news   news@psg.com   news@m2xenix.uucp

laitinen@eemeli.enet.dec.com (Esa Laitinen) (08/09/90)

In article <1990Jul31.155445.8243@m2xenix.psg.com>, news@m2xenix.psg.com (Randy
Bush) writes:
|> All the protocol specs are available on most technically oriented FidoNet
|> nodes, e.g. +1 (503) 297-9145.  The basic document is FTS-0001.  I can mail
it

And better yet (this is what Randy forgot to mention) the sources for necessary
the programs
are available in C.

Esa Laitinen, whose opinions might not be even his, save his employers