[net.travel] Glacier and Banff

davew@shark.UUCP (06/15/84)

Subject: net.travel
Newsgroups: general

Subject: Glacier NP and Banff
Newsgroups: net.travel
 This year we plan on going to Glacier National Park, then
up to Calgary and Banff. If time permits we might go up
to Jasper. We also plan on staying in several Provential
Parks in B.C. We will be using a 24 foot mini-motorhome.
 I would like to hear from some people who have been in
this area in the past several years. What are the campgrounds
like and what is there to do? Perhaps some netters in
Alberta and British Columbia have some ideas.
                                Thanks,
                                Dave Williams
                                Tektronix, Inc.
                                ECS