[comp.os.msdos.programmer] DDJ Source Code

Conrad.Bullock@comp.vuw.ac.nz (Conrad Bullock) (08/20/90)

Could someone point me to an archive site which has the source code
from DDJ, July 1990. Simtel has it for Jan-May, and August, but not
July. Failing that, could someone please mail me a copy of the code
for 'Programmer's Workbench' in that issue.
--
Conrad Bullock                     | Domain:   conrad@comp.vuw.ac.nz
Victoria University of Wellington, |     or:   conrad@actrix.co.nz

robinson@ug.cs.dal.ca (John Robinson) (08/21/90)

In article <1990Aug20.121910.26154@comp.vuw.ac.nz> Conrad.Bullock@comp.vuw.ac.nz (Conrad Bullock) writes:

>Could someone point me to an archive site which has the source code
>from DDJ, July 1990. Simtel has it for Jan-May, and August, but not
>July. Failing that, could someone please mail me a copy of the code
>for 'Programmer's Workbench' in that issue.

I would dearly love to get my hands on the July issue source as well, and
I'm not interested in going through CompuServe unless I absolutely HAVE
TO.  Thanks.
-John
robinson@ac.dal.ca
robinson@dalcsug.uucp