[comp.os.msdos.programmer] WARNING:

lumpi@dobag.uucp (Joern Lubkoll) (09/02/90)

kaldis@remus.rutgers.edu (Theodore A. Kaldis) writes:
>exercise for even a novice programmer.)  (If you really feel
>adventurous, put it on a boot sector and place that disk in drive A:
>of a computer with a hard disk and hit Ctl-Alt-Del.)
>interspersed throughout the code.  Is this indeed a virus?

W A R N I N G !!!!
------------------

The code provided in the message is a virus, so don't try the things
mentioned by Th. Kaldis !!
It could possible destroy your data and programs !

It is in deed a virus. It is found by scan and other virus-testers !

I think it isn't useful to post [dis?]-assemblys of viruses, so that
every idiot on the net can compile it and give it to his enemys !!!

Mfg. JL
--
lumpi@dobag |	tmpmbx!dobag!lumpi			| Dobag: An Apple II
J. Lubkoll  |	Dobag Computer Systems, Berlin, Germany | running UUCP using