[comp.os.msdos.programmer] Use of MSC 6.0

ang@latcs1.oz.au (Ang Cheng Chai) (10/13/90)

Hello there,
    I'm thinking of upgrading from MSC 5.1 to MSC 6.0.
I was wondering if there is any reasons why I should or shouldnt?
ie bugs (or lack of), speed (or lack of) etc...
I'm really more interested in the bugs department.
Is there a bug list floating around.

Many thanks in advance.
Chai.

cramer@optilink.UUCP (Clayton Cramer) (10/16/90)

In article <8985@latcs1.oz.au>, ang@latcs1.oz.au (Ang Cheng Chai) writes:
>     I'm thinking of upgrading from MSC 5.1 to MSC 6.0.
> I was wondering if there is any reasons why I should or shouldnt?
> ie bugs (or lack of), speed (or lack of) etc...
> I'm really more interested in the bugs department.
> Is there a bug list floating around.
>
> Chai.

There is one overwhelming reason to upgrade -- the new CodeView
is a radical improvement.  Read the promotional literature from
Microsoft about it -- it's true, and it works.

--
Clayton E. Cramer {pyramid,pixar,tekbspa}!optilink!cramer
If "right of the people" in the Second Amendment doesn't refer to an