[comp.os.msdos.programmer] Looking for curses-replacement products for DOS use

hagins@gamecock.rtp.dg.com (Jody Hagins) (01/29/91)

In article <1991Jan25.213711.15018@informix.com>, aland@infmx.informix.com (Colonel Panic) writes:
|> I'm looking for any info regarding DOS products that can replicate
|> the functionality of UNIX curses (BSD, System V, or both) in a DOS
|> environment with a minimum of code changes.  Any ideas and experiences
|> appreciated.
|>
|> Please email, and I will summarize.  Thanks in advance.
|>
|> --
|> Alan Denney  #  aland@informix.com  #  {pyramid|uunet}!infmx!aland
|>
|>   Overheard somewhere in a bunker in Baghdad:
|>    - "Saddam, Sir, another bombing raid has hit the city!"
|>    - "Hmph.  Now we *really* know what that infidel Bush meant when
|>       he talked about the 'Thousand Points of Light'!!!"

at SIMTEL20

PD1:<MSDOS.SCREEN>PCCURS14.ARC.1

--

Jody Hagins
hagins@gamecock.rtp.dg.com

Nothing I ever say reflects the opinions of DGC.

psfales@cbnewsc.att.com (Peter Fales) (01/29/91)

In article <1991Jan28.174701.24409@dg-rtp.dg.com>, hagins@gamecock.rtp.dg.com (Jody Hagins) writes:
> In article <1991Jan25.213711.15018@informix.com>, aland@infmx.informix.com (Colonel Panic) writes:
> |> I'm looking for any info regarding DOS products that can replicate
> |> the functionality of UNIX curses (BSD, System V, or both) in a DOS
>
> at SIMTEL20
>
> PD1:<MSDOS.SCREEN>PCCURS14.ARC.1

For what it's worth, I have been using PC-Curses 1.4 and have found
it to be an excellent implementation of the functionality of UNIX
curses.

--
Peter Fales			AT&T, Room 5B-420
N9IYJ            		2000 N. Naperville Rd.