[comp.os.msdos.programmer] tlink problem with BGI

dbearly@vax1.tcd.ie (02/15/91)

I am writing programs in TC 2.0 and would like to know how to link
the BGI drivers to the exe code to produce one independent file,
ie.

	tlink program.obj driver1.obj driver2.obj....,program.exe

can anyone help ??

			Dom.    8-{0

dbearly@vax1.tcd.ie
dbearly@unix1.tcd.ie

mcl9337@aim1.tamu.edu (MARK CHRISTOPHER LOWE) (02/20/91)

In article <1991Feb14.171246.7793@vax1.tcd.ie> dbearly@vax1.tcd.ie writes:
>I am writing programs in TC 2.0 and would like to know how to link
>the BGI drivers to the exe code to produce one independent file,

You need the program BGIOBJ.EXE to convert BGI files to OBJ files.  I'm not
sure if this was included with Turbo C, but it IS with Turbo C++.

Mark C. "Bro!" Lowe - KB5III